Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving Disaster!

While most of you were cooking and eating delicious Thanksgiving feasts, our family was blown over with what I can only assume was the stomach flu. It began with Emery having a little diarreah on Wed (no big deal it seemed) but ended with us all throwing up multiple times over about 12 hours. So, there is one more thing you can be thankful for this year! You didn't end up like us. But honestly when I was trying to think of all I'm thankful for I do have quite a lot. And our sicknesses could have been worse too. We survived and have all recovered from the subsequent frailness it left us with. I am so thankful for my little family! We stuck together through it all!

2 comments:

Jan said...

I'm glad you are all feeling better. It's no fun being sick.

wendy_d23 said...

Oh no! I am sorry! I hope every one is over it now!