Saturday, December 8, 2007
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
1. I love photography. I don't claim much talent, just enjoyment. In High School I was on the yearbook committee and took bunches of photo classes. My current obsession: Emery. But before that I liked taking pictures of animals, nature, friends, and family. In July 2001 on a trip to NYC I got a killer picture of the Twin Towers. I didn't pay to ride to the top...if I'd only known I'd never get the chance again.
2. I'm a cat lover. Well all animals in general really, but I've only had cats as pets and therefore I like them best. Cats aren't for everyone (I know you cat haters are out there!) but I'll take them if you don't want them.
3. I love to read. I recently became a Richard Paul Evans fan. I also like historical fiction, mysteries, biographies, and light romances. Anyone have any recommendations?
4. I love shopping. Probably too much, but I'm not perfect. Lucky for me I've been able to earn some extra cash babysitting a couple days a week to fund my shopping trips. Need a shopping buddy? You know who to call.
5. I miss school. I remember being completely stressed out when in school, but now I do miss learning new things. I still learn I guess by reading etc, but it's not the same. Maybe some day I'll enroll in some online classes or something just to keep me sharp. (5B: Studied at BYU majoring in Marriage, Family, and Human Development :)
6. Other general favorites... fav. color: pink, fav. food: potatoes (baked, fried, mashed, I like them all!), fav. movie: Pride and Prejudice (newest version), and fav. football & basketball team: BYU!
So now I tag Wendy D., Brenna P., Jan M., Jacki S., Kembe S., and Jenny S. If you were already tagged and I just didn't know, ignore this request. The rest of you, get to it! I want to get to know you more! :)
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
This is the most excited he got-and this was 1 minute after we got there. The first and last excited moment pointing at the fish.
At this point Emery was far more interested in the floor (putting his mouth on it to be specific) than the penguins.
All in all, it wasn't that great, but oh well. Not everything can be perfect! Mom and Dad had a pretty good time anyways.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Emery with friends Frankie & Elizabeth
Who needs toys when you have mom's keys?
How do I get this thing off?
I won a slinky!
Oh yeah, I dressed up too...
Monday, October 29, 2007
Yummy, messy, fun!
Emery and friends!
Emery opening presents
Look what I got!
Birthday bath bubbles!
It was a long day! I'm sleepy!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Do you think I'm cute? I'll pose for you, then you decide.
No one better take this car away from me!
Who needs doors anyways? I can manage just fine like this!
Rocks are awesome!
This is what I look like as I jump off the bed at mom holding the camara.
And this is the damage. One rug burned nose. Ouch!