I was tagged by Mary (indirectly when she tagged everyone not tagged yet). Here are six things about me:
1. I love photography. I don't claim much talent, just enjoyment. In High School I was on the yearbook committee and took bunches of photo classes. My current obsession: Emery. But before that I liked taking pictures of animals, nature, friends, and family. In July 2001 on a trip to NYC I got a killer picture of the Twin Towers. I didn't pay to ride to the top...if I'd only known I'd never get the chance again.
2. I'm a cat lover. Well all animals in general really, but I've only had cats as pets and therefore I like them best. Cats aren't for everyone (I know you cat haters are out there!) but I'll take them if you don't want them.
3. I love to read. I recently became a Richard Paul Evans fan. I also like historical fiction, mysteries, biographies, and light romances. Anyone have any recommendations?
4. I love shopping. Probably too much, but I'm not perfect. Lucky for me I've been able to earn some extra cash babysitting a couple days a week to fund my shopping trips. Need a shopping buddy? You know who to call.
5. I miss school. I remember being completely stressed out when in school, but now I do miss learning new things. I still learn I guess by reading etc, but it's not the same. Maybe some day I'll enroll in some online classes or something just to keep me sharp. (5B: Studied at BYU majoring in Marriage, Family, and Human Development :)
6. Other general favorites... fav. color: pink, fav. food: potatoes (baked, fried, mashed, I like them all!), fav. movie: Pride and Prejudice (newest version), and fav. football & basketball team: BYU!
So now I tag Wendy D., Brenna P., Jan M., Jacki S., Kembe S., and Jenny S. If you were already tagged and I just didn't know, ignore this request. The rest of you, get to it! I want to get to know you more! :)