Friday, March 18, 2011

Green Day

 We didn't catch a Leprechaun this year. But, he left us some goodies! And he created some mischief like last year. Green footprints, green milk, chairs tipped over, and gold coins. He even left a little scavenger hunt to a pot of gold!

 The best part really was the reaction of pure surprise/joy of a 4 year old. I was still in bed when he came downstairs to see if he caught a Leprechaun in his trap. I guess he realized he needed to pee first and after I heard the lid go up, I heard a gasp and giggle. Right on his forehead were little green footprints. I told him that the Leprechaun must have come to make sure he was sleeping before he hid his gold in the house. :)

And of coarse we all wore green. Our house is a no-pinching zone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha... that's so cute that you do a big thing for St. Patrick's Day. It sounds like Emery loves it!