Sunday, November 27, 2011

This moment in Time: 5 years old

Age: 5 years old

Weight: 47.8 lbs (86.4%)

Height: 3' 10" (94.5%)

Hobbies: Tying knots, running fast, bouncing around, and exploring everything.

Skills: Beginning reading and spelling, addition and subtraction, understanding the calendar and days of the week.

What I'm into: Riding my bike, attending preschool, playing with friends, imagination games (playing "Fair"), photography, and directing.

What I'm not into: Washing his hair, wearing socks, and being attacked by little sister.

Foods I like: Mac & Cheese, Meatballs and Rice, yogurt, apples, bananas, and oranges.

Foods I refuse: Chocolate, jam, syrup, honey, mashed potatoes and smoothies.

Favorite songs: I love to see the temple, Christmas music, and Preschool Songs

What I'm saying: Basically talking non-stop! Quite a lot of " Why?" "When?" "Where?" "How?"
"Who?"

Other things: Sweet big brother, still loves watching TV snuggled with his blankets, very helpful most of the time, and also very independent. Getting very strong and accidentally breaks somethings almost every day.

No comments: