Thursday, July 31, 2008

*SALE ALERT*


Hey all you Target fans! Target is having their bi-annual toy sale NOW! I went to the Atlantic Station Target in Atlanta and they didn't have as much selection as right after Christmas, but it's still worth stopping by! At my store there were sales of 30, 50, and 75% off. Some items were on the back endcaps and others just on regular aisles (at Christmas they devoted 2 full aisles to just 75%off items!!) I know that most Target stores should also be having the sales so go check it out! But word travels fast and so in only 2 or 3 days most will be gone! GO NOW! And then come back and tell me all the sweet deals you found! Happy Shopping!


ps-Some of my favorite things I got were: a slip and slide, a kiddie pool, care bears, and cars (the movie) toys!

1 comment:

CanCan said...

I love a bargain too. And I love Target. But I came here to tell you something:

YOU WON THE SWEET PEA3 MP3 PLAYER GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!! WOOOOHOOOO!

Send me an email with your address!

onlycancan at hotmail dot com