Saturday, November 1, 2008

Great Deal at Gagas

If you have little boys you should check out Gagas.com. It is a formal wear store for kids that is going out of business. Remember that suit Emery was wearing in the previous post? I got if for $23.99! Oh and the shipping is free too! I might have bought enough suits to last us a few years :) They don't have every size available in every color but it's worth a look if you are in need of some formal wear. I think suits make little boys look so cute! I guess we are covered for church clothes for a while! Let me know if you get some too!

1 comment:

the pearson ANTiCS said...

i saw you were interested in holiday cards, and i'd love to have you check mine - they are $40 for 50 :) you have a beautiful family!

thanks for peeking! :)

http://www.graphici.blogspot.com/- click on Holiday Cards to simpleviewer set.