Wednesday, October 13, 2010

26 huh?

I had my birthday on Monday and turned 26! I don't "feel" that old though... Hmmm, weird. It was a good day. I got money, flowers, ice cream and lots of love! What more could a girl ask for!!?


And I went to lunch with my good friend Laisa!

And then Joel surprised me later after dinner with an icecream cake (minus the cake thank you very much) and the Millers to celebrate with! It was lots of fun!

Emery and Bree were all hyped up and running around like crazy. But, they stopped long enough to give some hugs!
Awe, cute!
I must admit though, as great as my day was it will never be the same as when I was 14! I had a double birthday party with my best friend Jenny. Can you find me? Even with a bad perm pulled into a bun and awesome braces?? Nice.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy 26th!!! Looks like a great one!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday, Julie. Twenty-six was a GREAT year...for me, anyway :)

heidi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i wish i had known. i could have done something really embarassing!

Anonymous said...

I need to get a hold of these pictures from you and Jenny and cut me outta them!!! I'm glad you had a good birthday though! :)

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

LOL! You look better than I do in that shot!!! Oh the memories...

Happy Birthday!