Friday, October 15, 2010

This moment in time: 5 months old


14.5 lbs.

Hobbies: laughing at Emery, playing with toys, sucking on toes, rolling over

Skills: eating rice cereal 1-2 times per day,

What I'm in to: going for walks in the stroller-anything outside really, bath time, naked time :)

What I'm not in to: riding in the car/being strapped down, waiting for food

Foods: breastmilk, rice cereal

What I'm saying: "talking" jibberish very loudly!

Sleeping habits: on average(so not every day but in general) waking up at 8am, morning nap 1.5 hrs, afternoon nap 45 min., bedtime at 9pm (sleeping through the night).

Other things: losing my pretty hair :( It's getting very thin!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Ok, ok, I've said it a million times, but she is SOOOO cute!!

Anonymous said...

They grow up to darn fast!

Lyles said...

She is so cute! I loved getting to meet her the other day and getting to see you too. Thanks for the fun time!