Wednesday, November 10, 2010

This moment in time: 4 years old


Age: 4 years old

Weight: 40 lbs. (82 %)

Height: 42.5" (3 ft. 6.5 in.) (91 %)

Hobbies: Riding a bike, playing with Lucy, pretend play, and games.

Skills: Writing and typing name, riding a bike, setting the table, and helping keep Lucy happy.

What I'm into: Watching shows (Calliou, Chuggington, Special Agent Oso, The cat in the hat, and Sid the Science Kid etc), helping with everything mommy or daddy is doing, going to the library/park/store/Giggle Bugs etc, doing things independently, asking why, what, how, visiting Grandma and Grandpa, and playing with Lucy.

What I'm not into: Trying new foods, being quiet, going to bed, getting shots at the doctor.

Foods I like: Most things; favorites are fruit, cheese, pop tarts, and treats!

Foods I refuse: Chocolate, "meat" (except chicken nuggets and hot dogs), jam, syrup etc.

Favorite songs: I am a Child of God, The family is of God, I love to see the temple, Jesus once was a little child, the ants go marching, and silly songs.

What I'm saying: "If you say that again...", "Why?", and "Is it tomorrow right now?"

No comments: