Monday, February 7, 2011

Coming right along

Just as an update, I am feeling quite a bit better. It's been almost 2 weeks and I'm almost back to normal!
The pain is much less severe now. Thanks everyone for the concern, love, and prayers! I really appreciate it!
In other news, Lucy is as cute as ever :) She is really getting around these days! She can even climb up the stairs (so we are keeping close tabs on her!). On this day she accidentally fell backwards while playing. She didn't hit her head very hard-she didn't even cry-but just sort of stayed there. I think she was waiting for me to come and scoop her up like I usually do! But, I knew she was ok and thought she could get up herself!

 

 She did finally get herself up!

I made Lucy this cute little Valentine's Day skirt. I can't wait for her to wear it this Sunday!!



Lucy really loves to eat! She especially loves table food. Whatever I am eating she wants to try! Some of her favorites right now are bananas, blueberries, cheese, and bread. She doesn't have any teeth yet but she uses her gums pretty well! (Emery didn't get his first tooth until 10 months so I'm not very surprised). She is getting better at feeding herself too. She can pick up a puff or other small snack and usually get it into her mouth. She is also working on giving herself a drink out of her sippy cup.

Oh, and if you feel like you don't hear from me enough already on this blog, feel free to jump over to my new fashion blog --> Everyday Embellishments! :)

4 comments:

Jennica and Mitch said...

Ok, I totally love that skirt. Almost makes me want a baby girl. I totally want that headband too!

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

Headband looks awesome!

ashleyandcody said...

You are so crafty! I wish I had that talent!! your kids are so cute

Anonymous said...

That skirt is too cute! We are Neff's too. Small world.