Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This moment in time: 9 months old

 
Age: 9 months

Weight: 16.25 lbs (9th percentile)

Height: 28.25 in (74th percentile)

Hobbies: Dumping out toys and then putting them back in, climbing stairs, babbling, and smiling.

Skills: Crawling (7 mo), pulling up (7 mo), cruising (8 mo), and feeding self.

What I'm in to: Bath-time, climbing, throwing/banging toys, screaming happily, waving, shoes, tissues/paper, and putting everything in my mouth.

What I'm not in to: Riding in the car when dark, having my nose wiped, getting my diaper changed, and having a toy taken away.

Foods: Everything I can get my hands on. Especially bananas, goldfish, yogurt, and cookies.

What I'm saying: Dada, Mama, baba etc.

Sleeping Habits: Sleeping through the night (unless sick), and 2 naps during the day.

Favorite Songs: Twinkle twinkle little star, elmo's song, abc's.

Other things: I love playing with Emery, anything shiny or crinkly, and making a lot of noise!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a big girl! She really is beautiful. She's going to be a heart-breaker!

Unknown said...

Cute girl! Wow she and Ashton weigh the same right now. What a petite little girl.