Thursday, December 22, 2011

7 Year Anniversary






7 years ago we were married in the beautiful Salt Lake Temple. It was a chilly day but I didn't even notice for a while because I was just so happy!

Along the way we got 2 bachelor's degrees, 1 master's degree, 3 apartments, 1 house, 2 kids, and career at Michelin. And I wouldn't want to have been through it all with anyone else.

We celebrated our anniversary by going out to dinner and then to an indoor shooting range. I haven't been shooting since before I had kids. It was a fun date! Later we wrapped Christmas gifts for the kids while watching the movie "While you were sleeping". I'm so excited to see the kids faces on Christmas morning!
Love you Joel! Thanks for these 7 years and all the memories. I can't wait to make some more :)

4 comments:

Kristen G. said...

Happy Anniversary! Nice butt shot, looks good! :)

Unknown said...

Sounds like an awesome anniversary! Happy 7 years :)

J.Frey said...

A few thoughts:
1. Happy Anniversary!
2. "While you were Sleeping" is one of my all time favorite movies.
3. Your butt looks good:)

Erin said...

Well, Joel looks older. You just look better. :)

Happy Anniversary, you two!