Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

It seemed we were going to have a lonely Thanksgiving this year, with just the 3 of us (husband, kiddo, and me). Not exactly enough people to eat a huge Thanksgiving turkey and spread! So we may not have even done it. Until....my parents decided to come for a visit! Yeah!! We were especially grateful for our family this Thanksgiving!

Emery couldn't get enough of his Grandparents! And it worked out well for me too, to get a break. Especially since I was feeling sick most of the weekend!

Emery helping Grandma with the cookies

Emery got pretty good at saying "pom-pa" (Grandpa)

It was really nice that Joel had a couple days off work too!

3 comments:

Annie Gedge said...

Look at that little boy smile while he is next to his grandpa!

Wallace Clan said...

I am sorry you were feeling sick. Is there something you should tell us?


Sorry I always have baby on the brain. Hope you are feeling better!

Jenny said...

It looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving! Did you dye your hair blonde? You look so pretty in the last pic with Joel. Emery is getting so big, and your parents look well. I miss ya! Are you coming in Utah this Christmas?