Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Time to remember TUESDAY

Two weeks before Emery's 1st birthday
This is when I first realized that Emery is such an outside boy! He loves it!He really loved this little car. Even though it was pretty busted up and barely rolled!
Just digging in the rocks.

He still rides and loves this ride on Diego toy that I got for only 10 bucks at Toys R Us. It has buttons and music and I guess every kid likes that!

Look at that hair! So long and wispy. It seemed normal to me then, but it looks so weird to me now that his hair is thicker!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww.. this is the first time I've seen pictures of Emery this young. He is super cute. I love those cheeks! Its probably strange to see how fast they grow up!

Lindsay said...

What a cutie! Gotta love those cheeks! Can you believe how much they change in such a short time? They just keep growing, don't they? I loved that cute post beneath too - Emery is so multi-talented!

Jenny said...

I cant believe how much he has changed! He is getting so big. I love his little smile, what a cutie!

Michelle said...

Cute! My kids still use their little ride-on toys, too. They use them as transportation through the house, speeding around everywhere.

Unknown said...

Sorry I haven't been a constant visitor here. You have a fun blog! I've had fun catching up on your life. I'll be back more often! :)