Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's that time of year!


It's strawberry picking time here is South Carolina! Emery loved going with his Grandma Kathy!
I didn't take as many pictures this year, but things look pretty much the same as last year. HERE is last year's strawberry picking post!

Don't mind me looking fat and frizzy. It was VERY humid :/

So I made 2 batches of freezer jam plus pureed enough strawberries for another.
We froze 3 bags of whole strawberries.
And we ate up the rest with some yummy fruit dip. MMM. Wonderful...



For any who are interested in the fruit dip recipe I love... (which I got from my friend Laisa)

1 8oz package cream cheese
1 jar marshmallow fluff
1-2 drops vanilla

Mix well and eat up!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oooh, YUM! How fun! That fruit dip recipe sounds DELISH.

J.Frey said...

Ummm...aren't you supposed to be taking it easy?!? You are about to have a baby!! Geez, you are making everyone else look bad:)