Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's been sew long...



It's been 3 1/2 months since Lucy was born and I'm finally feeling ready to CREATE again! So, I busted out the sewing machine and did a small project.
I far underestimated how long this would take to make with 2 kids around though. I was thinking maybe an hour tops. Oh no. It took me ALL stinking day! Granted things tend to take longer when you have to stop over and over to feed baby, change diapers, get snacks, wipe noses and other things, put down to nap, etc etc!! But it finally came together...
A little lovie with loops and satin handles. It has the super soft minky fabric on one side and a colorful splash on the other!
And Emery couldn't help but jump in the pictures with little Lucy. In his words, "Lucy is my BEST friend, Mom!"

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is SEW cute!!! Haha! What a cute little man that Emery is!

heidi said...

what an awesome seamstress you are!!! and we missed you at the park today!