Thursday, October 25, 2012

Emery: six years

6 years old

Height: 4' (90th %)

Weight: 52 lbs

 (82nd %)

Hobbies: Building with Legos

Skills: Learning to read, running fast, writing and spelling, and peeling potatoes

What I'm in to: Playing with Lucy, watching movies, riding my bike, jumping on the trampoline, and being in charge

What I'm not in to: going to bed, eating new things, being told what to do, and waiting

Foods I like: Quesedillas, mac & cheese, pomegranates, lunchables, caramel, and sausage & egg croissants 

Foods I don't like: Roast and potatoes, turkey, ham, peanut butter, nuts, chocolate, and jam

Favorite Songs: (Loves almost all music!) I am a child of God, A child's prayer, I love to see the temple

What I'm saying: Very curious about how things work, where things are, and why why why!

Other things: Loves being a big brother again!
Likes to help out, but would rather be in charge
Needs to be kept busy; Kindergarten is so good for Emery!
Still won't try taking his training wheels off his bike
Likes to go to the gym to watch Dad
Can be very kind and helpful
Excited to start riding the bus home from school starting in January 

No comments: