Monday, October 1, 2012

September


The kids have been keeping things interesting around here. They took their creative juices out on my cute little ottoman while I took a shower one day. Fortunately with some of  "Grandmas secret spot remover" and some elbow grease I was able to get it out.


Lucy decided she was ready to potty train, so with only a few weeks until baby time we started the adventure that is potty training. She was all smiles in the beginning...but it has not been easy. It's still a work in progress.


In an effort to get things done before baby's arrival, we had Emery's birthday party in September even though his birthday isn't until October. He had so much fun playing with his friends at the park and eating cupcakes! And he's excited he gets to celebrate again on his real birthday!


He was so happy 1 friend from his kindergarten class, Taitlyn, was able to come. They have become best friends in the few weeks they have known each other.


My thoughtful hubby also threw me a surprise birthday party a few weeks before my actual birthday. I had no idea and was so happy to see some friends!



Lucy found a pair of scissors one day and gave herself a haircut. Gasp! She took a few good chunks out of the back.Why she did the back and not the front, I'm not sure. But it was not horrible and mostly fixable with a new haircut.





It's quite short in the back, but still cute :)



Both Emery and Lucy are so excited to meet their new baby brother! And he'll be here before we know it!

1 comment:

Mary said...

This was a fun update, thanks for sharing! I've been thinking about you all day and praying for you. Good luck tomorrow! You can do it and the little guy is going to be totally worth it!!!