Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Keeping busy

There are so many great resources on the internet these days! I've found some great ideas for things to do with Emery. There are way too many to list but 2 of my favorites right now are the blogs Chasing Cheerios and 1 + 1 + 1 = 1. Both do some sorts of Montessori as well as their own ideas and variations of activities for their kids. Many of the activities I'll be posting about were inspired by these or similar blogs!




Adding fluff to a sheep (ignore my poor, quick sketch of a sheep!) with a little glue and some cotton balls.



Spring Matching found here



Matching colors with clothespins




Nuts and bolts in various sizes (Emery loves this one!)


Stringing beads



Matching shapes

2 comments:

J.Frey said...

Where do you find all the cute toys? I love the "string beads" Thanks for the ideas.

Lindsay said...

That is so awesome. What great ideas! I'm going to steal some of them for when Weston gets bored. (He's a little young now, but still.) Thanks for the ideas!